Conrad Systems Development
There is nothing built-in to Access (for versions prior to Access 2010) that will allow you to change the color of command buttons. Here are several options as work-arounds.
1. Use a label instead. Labels have click events and can be made to look like a command button with some work.
2. MVP Stephen Lebans has an example database that shows how to set a command
button back color and more:
3. There's a nice "Color Command Buttons" download at this site:
4. Some simple colored button examples that can be copied into your application
are available at:
5. A shareware version of Button Painter for MS Access is available at this web
6. MVP Arvin Meyer has some "hover" style buttons here:
7. And some more possibilities here:
file here on UtterAccess by Candace Tripp:
Another sample file on UtterAccess here by Candace Tripp:
file showing some command button styling:
© Copyright 2005-2010 Conrad Systems Development - All Rights Reserved
This page was last updated on
Sunday, September 19, 2010.