Back Office Software System
Version 4.0 of the BO$$ program is currently under heavy development. This version will
see many changes and additions to the program. We are extremely excited and pleased about
the upcoming changes. Some of the additions and changes are listed below. No release date
has been set as of this writing. CSD also reserves the right to modify or remove any
possible additions/changes listed below in the final release.
- More uniform interface throughout the application.
- Improved easy-to-use data entry forms.
- Expanded search capabilities on certain areas of the program.
- A completely revised Appointment Planner area with data entry forms similar to Outlook
functionality. A large number of new appointment report options will be available as well.
- Addition of personal Contacts list.
- Revised Termination area with expanded options.
- Additional reporting layouts for employee schedules.
- Ability to create your own custom Daily Labor Plan templates for quick employee schedule
creation. For example, create a generic "holiday" schedule to use on the busy
days. Simply fill the appropriate shifts with available employees.
- Vendor information will also include Order and Delivery days schedule.
- Expanded security features and available groups.
- Addition of Employee Reviews area.
- Output to Excel options for most reports.
- Expanded support for Access 2003 users.
Check back for any new information that may be released.
© Copyright 2005-2007 Conrad Systems
Development - All Rights Reserved
This page was last updated on
Thursday, September 13, 2007.